- Promote membership in the DWGA at your member club.
- Act as liaison between our club members and the DWGA.
- Assist your Pro in completing the club information sheet each year and in submitting club membership dues.
- Attend both annual meetings; one in the spring and one in the fall. Your designated alternate must be present to cast your club’s vote when necessary.
- Post the Schedule of Events in a prominent place and encourage participation by your membership in DWGA events. Distribute any other material as requested.
- Post the Junior Girls Poster and Entry Form.
- Assist the Executive Committee when a tournament is held at your club by getting volunteers to help with the activities of the day.
- Remind your members who are tournament winners to redeem their prize certificates by the deadline date of November 30th at the tournament host club.
The success of our tournaments depends a great deal on the help we receive from our member clubs’ delegates and handicap chairperson. The DWGA thanks you for your support.